The Four Graces
The Four Graces
As a leading Oregon winery, The Four Graces specializes in Pinot Noir as well as small production Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc. Our wines come from two estate vineyards located in Willamette Valley’s Dundee Hills, Yamhill-Carlton & Van Duzer Corridor AVAs, as well as other top sites in the Willamette Valley. The Four Graces is committed to making site specific wines that are rich, complex and allow the fruit to be elegantly expressed.
- The Four Graces was established in 2003, and named after the founder’s four daughters. The winery transitioned to the Foley Family in 2014.
-Our three Estate Vineyards in Willamette Valley distinctly represent their AVA:
-Foley Family Vineyard in the Dundee Hills AVA
-Doe Ridge Vineyard in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA
-Weathergage Estate Vineyard in the Van Duzer Corridor AVA
-Our hallmark is Pinot Noir, with smaller production Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc & Chardonnay
- Willamette Valley’s mild climate and coastal marine influence allows for gentle growing conditions ideal for cool-climate grapes such as Pinot Noir
- Our estate vineyards are LIVE certified. We adhere to and align with partners who practice sustainable farming methods.
- Neighborhood and fine wine bottle shops
- Independent upscale grocery
- Top Cluster National grocery
- Neighborhood bistros, small plates
- Urban restaurants with up-and-coming chefs
- Wine Bars & Hotels
- Accounts with craft cocktails & seasonal cuisine
- WV Pinot Noir
- WV Pinot Gris
- WV Pinot Blanc
- WV Rose
- Dundee Hills Res Pinot Noir